Ears 2 Hear carries a complete line of hearing aid products. We keep up with the latest in technology to ensure you have access to the most advanced hearing aid solutions. Today’s digital hearing aids are powerful, adjustable and discreet. To help you determine which style is right for you, schedule an appointment with one of our specialists for a complete hearing evaluation.
Styles of Hearing Aids
Hearing aids are available in many different sizes and styles thanks to advancements in digital technology and miniaturization of the internal components. Many of today's hearing aids are considered sleek, compact and innovative – offering solutions to a wide range of hearing aid wearers.
Various hearing aid styles we offer:
- In the ear (ITE) or full shell: These devices are custom-fit to sit in the outer portion of the ear canal and are ideal for individuals with mild-to-severe hearing loss.
- Invisible in canal (IIC): These hearing aids fit deeper in the canal to provide an “invisible” appearance. They are ideal for individuals with mild-to-moderate hearing loss.
- Completely in canal (CIC): Custom-made to fit completely in the ear canal, these device have a small handle that sits outside the canal for insertion and removal. These hearing aids are designed for individuals with mild-to-moderate hearing loss.
- In the canal (ITC): These devices are made to sit inside the canal with a small portion of the hearing aid visible at the opening of the ear. They are ideal for individuals with mild-to-mildly-severe hearing loss.
- Behind the ear (BTE): The bodies of these hearing aids are worn behind the ear with a small receiver in the ear connected by a slim tube. They are ideal for individuals with mild to severe hearing loss.
- Mini BTE with slim tube and tip: The same build as a behind-the-ear device, but smaller and more discreet. Ideal for individuals with mild-to-severe hearing loss.
- BTE with earmolds: Worn behind the ear, but utilizes an earmold for a custom fit and to boost listening experience. These devices are designed for individuals with mild-to-severe hearing loss.
- Receiver-in-canal (RIC): Similar to a BTE and ITC, the receiver sits in the ear and this device comes in miniature styles. Ideal for individuals with mild-to-severe hearing loss.
Hearing Aid Products and Accessories by Manufacturer
Oticon is making it easy for you to connect to the world around you. With Oticon Opn technology, your hearing aid allows you to receive calls hands-free, stream music to both ears and connect to the internet through the If This Then That network (IFTTT.com). The Oticon ON App works with your smartphone and lets you make adjustments to volumes and programs with the click of a button. Rely on Oticon Hearing Aid Solutions to help you communicate, participate and interact fully in your day-to-day life.